Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
About This Site
I am the first hacker that served time in prison in Uruguay for a computer-related crime. This is my official website.
- Admin Admin, Part 2: The case against Alberto June 15, 2020
- Admin Admin, Part 1: From responsible disclosure to a prison cell June 15, 2020
- All the videos May 23, 2020
- Nicole Eggert May 23, 2020
- Chris Kubecka May 23, 2020
Donate Bitcoin to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Bitcoin
Help me cover part of my expenses
- Hacker targets 23000 MongoDB databases to demand ransomSan Francisco, Jul 4 (IANS): A hacker was trying to extract money from administrators of around 22,900 MongoDB databases that are accessible ...
- Wall Street Insider: The Mooch's leaked memo to Merrill — Boutique bank exits — Hackers target PEWelcome to Wall Street Insider, where we take you behind the scenes of the finance team's biggest scoops and deep dives from the past week.
- After Anonymous Hackers Reveal 'Facts' About TikTok, Chinese App Loses $6 BillionThanks to the influential people who are saying it should be deleted right away. That means you, Anonymous hackers! Anonymous' campaign works!
- Noida: Man arrested for hacking into woman''s Facebook account... A 25-year-old man was arrested in Noida on Saturday for allegedly posting on Facebook a woman''s pictures that he had obtained by "hacking" into ...
- A fan-made NES Pac-Man game's 12-year journey to official releaseAnd this was no faux-retro demake either; shortly after release, hackers managed to extract the Pac-Man CE ROM from the Namco Museum collection ...
- Work From Home Is The New Normal But Is Your Home Network SafeThat means that hackers can break into a WEP-protected network using a hacking suite like Aircrack-ng in a matter of minutes. So to keep out intruders, ...
- Warzone hacker claims cheaters are in almost every matchHacking in Warzone has been a recurring issue. Regular updates from Infinity Ward tempered community frustrations, as it seemed like the developers ...
- The Latest Scam Hackers Are Using to Steal Your Personal Data and Bank DetailsThe cybersecurity company, Cybereason, has warned of the latest cybercrime that hackers are using in order to steal your personal and bank details.
- Could The Ethereum 2.0 Upgrade Lead To The Flippening?The second-largest cryptocurrency in the world is implementing a network upgrade, which completely changes its value proposition as a financial ...
- How to Remain Resilient As an Entrepreneur During COVID-19 PandemicThese are weird and unsure times in which we live. And while the full effect on our health by the corona virus is not completely established or ...